Name: The Cookbook for Teens
Rating: 4.2 stars over 61 reviews
Description: Become a kitchen whiz with The Cookbook for Teens.
Even the world’s top chefs had to start somewhere. The Cookbook for Teens is the perfect introduction to the art of cooking, even for teenagers who have never cooked more than a slice of toast. The Cookbook for Teens will guide you through introductory preparation and cooking techniques, how to read recipes, and how to shop for groceries.
Once you are comfortable in the kitchen, you will learn how to make your own easy dishes, with simple Cookbook for Teens recipes for appetizers, entrées, and snacks. After you have mastered the fundamentals, The Cookbook for Teens will walk you through preparing a three-course meal that will completely wow your friends and family.
The Cookbook for Teens makes the kitchen accessible for any teenager interested in the culinary arts, with:
• 74 easy-to-follow Cookbook for Teens recipes, such as Bacon and Cheese Risotto, Deep Dish Spaghetti Pizza, and Southwestern Salad
• 25 basic cooking techniques to make you a kitchen pro
• 27 essential kitchen tools
• The Cookbook for Teens guide to grocery shopping on your own
• 12 key safety tips for everything from chopping to baking, from the editors of The Cookbook for Teens
With easy directions and delicious recipes, The Cookbook for Teens is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to start getting creative in the kitchen.
Reviews: "Accessible recipes, helpful definitions, ingredient lists, and step-by-step techniques help teenage chefs create everything from make-it-on-the-spot popcorn to Sweet Spiced Pork Chops, and Leek Chicken. The Cookbook for Teens “keeps it real,” as in real useful…and tasty!"
Get your copy of The Cookbook for Teens now!