Name: ObamaCare Simplified
Rating: 4.5 stars over 76 reviews
Description: ObamaCare is a complex law that will affect every single American.
Everyone has an opinion about ObamaCare, but few people actually understand how the Affordable Care Act works. ObamaCare Simplified navigates you through the intricacies of the health care law and explains what it means for you. Whether you are satisfied with your present insurance or seeking to get insured, ObamaCare Simplified informs you of your rights, presents the facts, and will help you make well-informed decisions when it comes to your health care plan.
ObamaCare Simplified provides an easy-to-follow guide to the Affordable Care Act and what you need to know, offering:
- An overview of the goals and structure of ObamaCare, and how it changes the current health care system
- A "how it works" section that explains the individual mandate, insurance exchanges, and ObamaCare funding
- An ObamaCare timeline that provides a year-by-year breakdown of the law's implementation and what you need to know
- Spotlights on "what ObamaCare means for you," which explore the different impact of the law on various groups, including: senior citizens, immigrants, small-business employers, employees, uninsured individuals, and more
- Information on how ObamaCare affects individuals, depending on age, income, and employment status
Reviews: "With all of the controversy in the media and politicians spouting their propaganda it is difficult to sort through all of the information. Obamacare Simplified is a wonderful guide that will walk you through the American health care system, sort through all the political jargon and misinformation that is out there, and help you plan for your future. This should be required reading for anyone who is weighing their health care options or signing on to a provider for the first time."
Get your copy of ObamaCare Simplified now!