Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Free Book: Guardians The Girl 1/7

Supernatural romance, lovable characters, and heart-pounding action…Guardians: The Girl has it all! Follow Emmy as she discovers she's humanity's only hope. This is an excellent start to a fantastic series, and you can pick it up today for FREE! There's absolutely no reason not to get this one right now! Check it out now!

Name: Guardians: The Girl
Rating: 4.1 stars over 523 reviews
Price: 2.99 FREE
Description: The truth is I hate him. I hate his warm brown eyes with flecks of gold, his chiseled face, broad shoulders and massive wings. I hate how over protective he is just because a few thousand demons are after me.

In fact, I couldn't care less about Marcus or his perfect telekinetic girlfriend.

And when I see him holding her, I don’t die a little inside…

Reviews: "Ingenious! The plot is fast paced and well written with just the right balance of action, humor and romance. The characters all have depth and seamlessly draw you into their lives. This is an absolute Must Read!"

Get your copy of Guardians: The Girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.