Monday, December 30, 2013

Free and Bargain Kindle Books for 12/30

These are today's top Kindle book deals. Remember that sales last for a limited time. Make sure you check the price before you purchase! Get FREE book emails here!
Jokerman - Thriller
4.6 stars over 8 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.99

Description: On a summer’s morning in the leafy, well-to-do English county of Surrey, the Home Secretary is conducting a highly secret meeting with a member of MI5, the British Security Service. A sniper takes aim, hits his target, and a chain of events is set in motion that will have momentous repercussions.

John Purkiss is tasked with hunting down rogue spies within SIS, Britain’s overseas intelligence service. So when he’s asked to investigate an assassination suspected to have been the work of an agent within MI5, he refuses. The Security Service can catch its own rats.

Then Purkiss is subject to a violent attack in his own home, an attack which leaves his closest friend near to death. And suddenly he has a personal reason for becoming involved.

Get your copy of Jokerman!
The Moment We Began - Romance
4.9 stars over 12 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.99

Description: None of my friends know about our secret passion. He's in my bed one night and in the arms of someone else the next. And it's tearing me apart.

I've done everything I can think of to make him mine, but the more I cling to him, the harder he pushes me away. I'm spiraling out of control, not sure how much more of this I can take. A girl can only bend so far until she breaks. And when I do, I break completely. I'm talking about one night of bad decisions, all leading to a my-world-will-never-be-the-same kind of moment. A moment where I need Mason more than ever. True to form, though, he's running.

But I intend to go with him this time. I'm willing to leave my money, my family, my friends behind for this one last chance to see if he could ever really love me the way I deserve to be loved. I'm willing to sacrifice forever if it means one real moment with him.

Get your copy of The Moment We Began!
The Rules of Dreaming - Mystery
4.4 stars over 78 reviews
Price: 2.99 FREE!

Description: A beautiful opera singer hangs herself on the eve of her debut at the Met.  Seven years later the opera she was rehearsing--Offenbach's Tales of Hoffmann--begins to take over the lives of her two schizophrenic children, the doctors who treat them and everyone else who crosses their paths, until all are enmeshed in a world of deception, delusion and death.  Onto this shadowy stage steps Nicole P., a graduate student who discovers that she too has been assigned a role in the drama.  What strange destiny is being worked out in their lives?

Get your free copy of The Rules of Dreaming!
Country Girl - Nonfiction
5.0 stars over 11 reviews
Price: 4.99 FREE!

Description: This conversational memoir, full of humor and sass but also heart, recounts the tales of an unexpected wanderer. Sarah Reijonen tells the story of how she survives her first year of marriage, only to turn her world upside down with seven months of globetrotting. She quits her job and sells her house and 80 acres to travel the world with her husband. While on the road, Reijonen learns to question success and love—with the help of a few cold ones and some much-needed soul searching. This introspection leads Reijonen to a new outlook on life and shows her what it means to be happy in her own boots.

Get your free copy of Country Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.