Sunday, November 24, 2013

Free and Bargain Kindle Books for 11/24

These are today's top Kindle book deals. Remember that sales last for a limited time. Make sure you check the price before you purchase! Get FREE book emails here!
Duality - Fantasy Romance
4.3 stars over 16 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.99

Description: My name is Cordelia Kelly and I'm an empath. I know what you're thinking. In fact, I know what you're feeling, too. I could use your emotions against you or free you from their constraints. My choice, really, and depends on my mood. You see, I filter both light and dark emotions from humans, but which I chose depends on which side of me is in charge.

I'm not normal. I am the line walker and restorer of balance. A Royal. Think black sheep with red hair - not the blonde bombshell princess. I'm an aberration and unique. Not fully light, nor fully dark. Not accepted by anyone, but wanted by everyone. Mostly for their own amusements or nefarious purposes.

Except for Sol Winterborn. He sees the real me. When fate throws us together to unravel the mystery of my grandmothers death, we have to choose our destiny. Will we walk together... or continue on, alone?

The problem is I've been found by those who want me dead, and Sol has deep secrets of his own. My only choice now is to fight... or die.


Get your copy of Duality!
Pirate's Golden Promise - Romance
3.8 stars over 5 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.99

Description: Wynter McChesney, daughter of the wealthiest man in Cotswold, England, finds herself suddenly penniless when her scheming half-sister takes both their father's inheritance and Wynter's fiance. Determined to buy back her ancestral home, Wynter turns to the only man who can lend the vast sum needed. But the collateral the arrogant Captain Cort Van Linden demands is ... her!

Then an act of piracy on the high seas leaves her at Cort's mercy -- and in his wild embrace, Wynter discovers she will give anything to know the achingly sweet fulfillment of her pirate's golden promise.

Get your copy of Pirate's Golden Promise!
The IPO - Suspense
4.4 stars over 31 reviews
Price: 2.99 FREE!

Description: A tragic accident. An opportunistic CEO. A shocking announcement at the opening of a bizarre new stock market.

Seven year-old Ryan Tyler, Jr. has just been adopted. By a corporation.

Ticker symbol RTJ is the initial public offering on James Prescott’s Avillage Exchange, a market that trades in the financial futures of exceptionally gifted orphans.

Before the brilliant first-grader has even had a chance to catch his breath, he is whisked off to live with seemingly perfect new parents he’s not sure he can trust. And he’s got a sinking feeling that the only ally he has from his previous life is somehow conspiring with the corporation.

Get your free copy of The IPO!
Monroe Beach - Mystery
4.7 stars over 6 reviews
Price: 2.99 FREE!

Description: Judith McCain is, once again, on a dangerous case in Monroe Beach where the book, Terror On The Beach took place. This time a psychopathic, ritualistic killer is roaming the beach looking for women to rape and then bapize to cleanse them of their sins.

Once again Judith McCain teams up with the FBI to solve the case. As a Psychologist , she is called in to help[ Sarah who keeps dreaming about the killer and seeing the victims in her mirror. Sarah is also worried that some of her other personalities will once again come out.

Get your free copy of Monroe Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.