Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Free Kindle Book: All My Love, Detrick 10/15

Whether you love historical fiction or a great romance, All My Love, Detrick is a novel you're definitely going to want to check out. A German boy and a Jewish girl fall in love at the worst possible time: during Hitler's rise to power. You'll be thinking about this intense, heart-wrenching book long after you turn the last page. Grab it for FREE today!

Name: All My Love, Detrick
Rating: 4.4 stars over 146 reviews
Price: 3.99 FREE
Description: When Detrick, a seven-year-old German boy, crashes and destroys his brand new bicycle in Berlin. He takes an unusual way home, through the Jewish sector of town. It is here that he meets Jacob Abdenstern, a Jewish bicycle repairman who offers to help the little boy, and between them relationship flourishes that will alter both of their lives forever.

Ten years later…Detrick is now seventeen, and working in Jacob's bicycle shop. The stars align as Detrick sees Jacob's fifteen-year-old daughter Leah in a new light. The attraction between the two is undeniable, and they find themselves falling in love, just as Hitler is appointed chancellor of Germany.
The heart-wrenching novel "All My Love Detrick" intertwines the lives of the lovers and their families as they try to survive in a world gone mad, under the reign of Hitler and his Third Reich. If you liked "Titanic," you'll love "All My Love, Detrick."

Reviews: "All my love, Detrick was such a great read! I found myself anticipating the next moment I would get to read it and thinking about the characters and their struggles all day long. I felt gravitated towards each evolving story and I was so emotionally invested in all of them that it was difficult to put it down even when it was finished. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I've never read a book of this time period that felt quite like this one did. The characters will stay with me for a long time to come."

Get your copy of All My Love, Detrick now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.