Saturday, September 21, 2013

Right Now: Kindle Book of the Day 9/21

Right Now is a coming of age romance that will touch you and leave you with a whole new idea of what true love really means. Follow these unforgettable characters as they seek one another out, looking for deeper connections and real romance. This fantastic book is ON SALE today for just 99¢! Check it out now!

Name: Right Now
Rating: 4.6 stars over 18 reviews
Price: 3.99 0.99
Description: Sometimes in life....

Things were supposed to get better when Ryan met Lili. I was supposed to move on, get a life... but I'm stuck and lost. Things with my father are not good. There are demons in our closet, big ones. Ones I want to kill him for, I'm seeing a shrink, I'm trying to get better... but my life feels out of control, like I'm adrift. I don't know where to look, how to get anchored again, and then I meet Zoe Stone. Something about her draws me out of my rut, makes me laugh for real, smile, and for the first time in years I want to be more. But what will she think when she discovers who I really am?

...all we have...

When Alexander Donovan, aka The Golden Adonis, walks into my tattoo parlor, I know I'll do anything to make that man mine. There's an instant connection, a need to know more about him. Everything about him. But there's also a mystery surrounding the guy, when people look at him they only see the man that laughs, that cracks jokes and makes the world think that everything's okay, but I see the truth... I see the darkness that lurks so deep inside few would ever recognize it. I want to help him, I want to be with him, now I just have to make him trust me enough to let me in.

Is Right Now

This book is a continuation story of A Moment. It is a stand alone title, but is better understood if you read book 1, which is currently free everywhere!

Reviews: "I can not tell you how much in love with this series I am! A Moment touched me deeply, made me cry and laugh ( my kids thought I was crazy) and most especially, it made me want to hold my husband tight and tell him how much I love him! I was so happy to see Alex get his story and I can't wait to read more from Marie Hall!"

Get your copy of Right Now now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.