Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2 Free Kindle Books for 9/17

These are today's top Kindle book deals. Remember that sales last for a limited time. Make sure you check the price before you purchase! Get FREE book emails here!

Point Apocalypse - Sci-Fi
4.1 stars over 22 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.00
Description: He enters a prison world. A place of no return harboring the death of the universe. No proper food or drinking water, no modern technologies. He doesn't know who he is. He can't tell friend from foe. He has no idea what brought him here. He has no time to think. He lives from one objective to the next.
The Earth's laws end here. No one to turn to for help. The lives of thousands of people now depend on him alone.

Get your copy of Point Apocalypse now!


Identity Issues - Mystery
4.9 stars over 41 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.00
Review: I teach.
I raise a gaggle of kids.
And my husband's out of town . . . most of the time.
This is my normal, and I'm used to it.
I can handle the missing passport . . . the threatening letter . . . the late night phone calls . . . even the potential stalker.
No problem. I've got it.
Then my life takes a sharp left turn, and I'm speeding down a one way street to hell. No longer sure who is friend and who is foe, one truth remains--I've placed myself and my family in mortal jeopardy. Trust me, I'll do whatever it takes to save my family.

Get your copy of Identity Issues now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.