Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Tycoon's Revenge: Free Kindle Book for August 22nd

A fan-favorite romance from a veteran author, The Tycoon's Revenge kicks off a scintillating story of old money and new colliding in the midst of new love. With an impressive review average and more great books waiting in this bestselling series, how can you go wrong? Download it for FREE today!

Name: The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire - Book One)
Rating: 4.2 stars over 423 reviews
Price: 0.99 0.00
Description: Jasmine Freeman’s world is about to tumble down around her and the one responsible for it is none other than her first love, Derek Titan. She hasn't seen him in ten years, and they are both going to learn the truth of what happened back then.

Jasmine grew up wealthy and oblivious to the destruction her father caused all around him. Derek was from the wrong side of the tracks. In ten years their lives will be reversed. He is now a multi-billionaire tycoon and she works hard, but barely gets by due to her father’s unethical business practices.

Derek comes seeking revenge and instead finds out he has a half grown son and the woman he's been angry with for so many years is not who he thought she was. They both fight against the passion they still feel for each other, but in the end it is irresistible.

Come take the journey with Derek and Jasmine as they rediscover a passion that never died and the lies that kept them apart.

Reviews: "I am not a romance fan, but I do enjoy a book that has a good plot, with romance intertwined. When I first began reading Melody Anne's book, I ended up being engrossed in the story right away. The love scenes are written very tastefully. I only had a short time to read it when I first picked it up. The next time, however, I poured myself a nice glass of wine, grabbed a blanket and started to read, not even realizing how the time was flying. I get pretty frustrated when an author takes too much time to get to certain areas of a plot. Melody Anne knew exactly when to add the twists to the story, making it flow just right. Derek is lovely! I could easily picture the characters, the environment...I could even feel the frustration of Derek and Jasmine. And yes, I still hate David lol. The few romance books that I did read, just turned me off due to the trashiness. But Melody Anne knows exactly how to write those scenes, and is a wonderful story teller. So, now I'm hooked!"

Get your copy of The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire - Book One) now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.