Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Free Kindle Book: Guardians: The Girl 8/13

Don't miss your chance to grab Lola St. Vil's Guardians: The Girl for FREE! Follow Emmy in The Girl as she meets the guardians and learns she is the key to saving humanity! This book has all the paranormal twists, suspense, and romance you could ask for. Grab it while it's free! Check it out now!

Name: Guardians: The Girl
Rating: 4.2 stars over 408 reviews
Price: 2.99 FREE
Description:The truth is I hate him. I hate his warm brown eyes with flecks of gold, his chiseled face, broad shoulders and massive wings. I hate how over protective he is just because a few thousand demons are after me.

In fact, I couldn't care less about Marcus or his perfect telekinetic girlfriend.


And when I see him holding her, I don’t die a little inside…

Reviews: "Ingenious! The plot is fast paced and well written with just the right balance of action, humor and romance. The characters all have depth and seamlessly draw you into their lives. This is an absolute Must Read!"

Get your copy of Guardians: The Girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.