Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fillies and Females: Free Kindle Book 7/12

Bestselling, award-winning author Bev Pattersen's mega-hit novel Fillies and Females is FREE today! Find out how this romantic mystery pushes a nurse and a Texas horse trainer together in an irresistible story you won't help but enjoy. Get it now!

Name: Fillies and Females
Rating: 4.6 stars over 60 reviews
Price: 4.99 FREE
Description: She'd rather die than be the center of attention...that may happen.
                                   
A dedicated nurse is horrified when she's forced to team up with a Texas race trainer whose main pleasures are fast women and faster horses. Yet sabotage and murder thrust the pair into an uneasy alliance until they are willing to risk it all for love.

Reviews: "This book, Fillies and Females is the third book I've read, written by Bev Pettersen. As I read through the novels in her appealing `track' series, I found that with each new book my favourite changed. And while reading, I loved them all. First it was Jockeys and Jewels, then Color My Horse, and now this marvel. Bev's writing style with its snappy dialogue and appealing characters keeps grabbing my heart to ensure a connection grows there, that my time as a reader has been spent well and is satisfying. Like a retreat."

Get your copy of Fillies and Females now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.