Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hunting Season: Free Kindle Book 6/20

An action-packed thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat, Hunting Season from author J.E. Taylor is a highly rated winner that shouldn't be missed. Get it for FREE today and find out if Special Agent Steve Williams can protect his loved ones from an escaped convict!

Name: Hunting Season (A Steve Williams Novel)
Rating: 4.8 stars over 17 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.00
Description: When Kyle Winslow escapes from custody and targets everyone Special Agent Steve Williams cares about, a turn of fate brings Steve face to face with Ty Aris - a criminal mastermind topping the FBI's most wanted list.

Torn between justice and vengeance, Steve must make a decision.

Join alliances with Ty, or arrest him and lose his best chance to catch the bastard who destroyed his family.

Reviews: "Hunting Season was one of the best books I've read in a long time and I am an avid reader. It was so intense at times that I was often talking out loud while reading it as if I were at a movie watching. It kept me on edge and often anticipating the next move. Everything was so vivid as if you could actually see and hear the characters talking. I absolutely Loved it. I hated for it to end."

Get your copy of Hunting Season (A Steve Williams Novel) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.