Name: The Mythic Guide to Characters
Rating: 4.5 stars over 20 reviews
Description: As a professor, writer, and philosopher, Dr. Antonio del Drago has immersed himself in the literary and mythological traditions of the world.
Applying this knowledge to the writing of characters, he has developed a systematic, layered approach to character development that is based on psychology and archetypes.
In this guide, you will discover:
- The secret to writing multidimensional characters
- How to develop your character's unconscious motivations
- Four ways in which characters interact with their worlds
- Five formative relationships that shape your character
- Nine mythic character archetypes and how to use them
- The difference between proactive and reactive protagonists
- Ways to define a character through dialogue and physicality
This is more than a book on how to write characters. This guide offers a practical, step-by-step approach to character creation that is sure to take your writing to the next level.
Reviews: "Highly recommended for anyone who is still trying to write that 'unforgettable' character. Will certainly add depth to an ordinary character."
Get your copy of The Mythic Guide to Characters now!