Sunday, May 12, 2013

2 Free Kindle Books for 5/12

Here are some great deals on three Kindle books you're going to love! From thrills to romance, there's something here for everyone. Take a look at the books below and get them before the prices go back up!

314 - Horror
4.4 stars over 102 reviews
Price: 3.99 0.00
Description: Alma Harper has been trying to forget what happened in Widowsfield 16 years ago. She has a good life as a music teacher now, and might rekindle her relationship with her one true love. However, the number 314 haunts her, and threatens to bring her back to the day that her brother disappeared. When a reporter shows up, just days before March 14th, Alma realizes that her past is coming back to haunt her. What happened on March 14th, at 3:14, 16 years ago? No one but The Skeleton Man can remember.

Get your copy of 314 now!


Running on Empty - Romance
4.6 stars over 117 reviews
Price: 0.99 0.00
Description: I had the perfect life.

Beautiful and loving husband.Three gorgeous little girls.
Successful career.

The only thing missing was the white picket fence. I really wanted that fence.

Three years ago, I lost that life. I lost my husband. And I lost myself. But, eventually, I found my way through the darkness. I’ve made peace with my new life. I have my girls, and that’s all that matters. They are my world. I have no illusions of ever falling in love again or getting whisked away on a white horse.

But then he came back into my life. On a freakin’ motorcycle.

There’s no way I’ll let him turn my life completely upside down. Absolutely no way.

Get your copy of Running on Empty now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.