Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Apple of My Eye: Free Kindle Book 4/18

A fun FREE Kindle romance from author Christine McGreggor, The Apple of My Eye is a story of love and nature that will make you smile and maybe even give you something to think about. Grab it now while you can!

Name: The Apple Of My Eye (Reach out to Me)
Rating: 4.7 stars over 6 reviews
Price: 0.99 0.00
Description: Michelle Perry was very close to her grandmother and had many memories about the apple trees in her yard. When her grandmother passes away, her grandmother's house is left to Michelle. As she unpacks her things and starts to settle in, Michelle realizes that her neighbor is unstable and wants to cut down the very apple tree that reminds her most of her grandmother. As she attempts to protect her family home and the apple tree, she meets an arborist who helps her in more ways than one.

Reviews: "The Apple Of My Eye was a fantastic book to read. The writing style of the author kept me so engaged of a beautifully well written book about family, excitement and love. If you're look for a feel good book that will make you smile, I strongly urge you give this book a chance."

Get your copy of The Apple Of My Eye (Reach out to Me) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.