Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bargain Kindle Book and a Freebie 2/26

The Neumarian Chronicles is a fantastic new series from author Ciara Knight about a futuristic world trying to rebuild after a great war and a princess with supernatural powers she can't control! Action packed, romantic, thrilling, and full of adventure, this is a series you're definitely going to want to check out. Get Escapement now and pick up the accompanying Weighted for FREE! Enjoy!

Name: Escapement
Rating: 5.0 stars over 1 review
Price: 2.99
Description: Ten years after the great war of 2185 the queen's reign is threatened by uprisings and fear. In celebration of my sixteenth birthday it is my duty as princess to sacrifice a slave to be initiated into the ruling council, solidifying my mother's empire. When my own erratic powers surface I'm captured and tried for treason. Slaves hate me, my mother wants me executed, and my only chance of survival rests in the hands of a young man, Ryder Arteres, whose sister I sentenced to death.

Get your copy of Escapement now!
Name: Weighted
Rating: 4.7 stars over 27 reviews
Price: FREE
Description: The Great War of 2185 is over, but my nightmare has just begun. I am being held captive in the Queen’s ship awaiting interrogation. My only possible ally is the princess, but I’m unsure if she is really my friend or a trap set by the Queen to fool me into sharing the secret of my gift. A gift I keep hidden even from myself. It swirls inside my body begging for release, but it is the one thing the Queen can never discover. Will I have the strength to keep the secret? I’ll know the answer soon. If the stories are true about the interrogators, I’ll either be dead or a traitor to my people by morning.

Get your free copy of Weighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.