Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kimberly Kinrade's Forbidden Mind and Omnibus 1/15

Kimberly Kinrade's Forbidden is an extremely well-rated series, and it's easy to see why. Between the fantastic characters, the non-stop thrills and twists, and the romantic subplots, there's nothing not to love about these books! Grab book 1, Forbidden Mind, now or save big and get The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition), which collects books 1-3! We're sure that once you've started this series, you won't be able to stop.

Name: Forbidden Mind (Forbidden #1)
Rating: 4.3 stars over 119 reviews
Price: $2.99
Description: 49% of Americans believe their government officials are honest. I don't know these officials, or their supporters, but I know their secrets, and 49% of Americans are wrong.


My employers pay me well to be right, to know things others can't. But I don't know why they brought that boy in, strapped to a stretcher, barely conscious. He asked me for help when I could give none.

I'm a wealthy spy, a talented artist, a martial arts black belt, and a prisoner. They tell me that on my eighteenth birthday, I will be released, free to go to the college of my dreams. It's my eighteenth birthday, and a man in black is at my door. I know he's not here to free me.

I know, because I can read minds.

My name is Sam, and this is my story.

Reviews: "An amazing and unique story. The sci-fi elements combined with the events that happened made this a surprising and refreshing story. If you're looking for a different type of book, this is the one for you. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read more about Sam & Drake!"

Get your copy of Forbidden Mind (Forbidden #1) now!

Name: The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition)
Rating: 4.8 stars over 26 reviews
Price: $9.99
Description: Those inside are special, gifted with unique abilities, abilities that make them dangerous to the outside world. Since childhood, they're trained to control their powers, to show restraint, and to defend themselves. For years they practice, honing their gifts for one purpose: to be rented out to the highest bidder as a spy, to be used as a weapon against others.

Sam never questions her role at the secret organization dubbed Rent-A-Kid.

Until she meets Drake.

She reads minds. He controls minds. Together, they might get out alive.


THIS SPECIAL EDITION INCLUDES:

*Award-Winning Book #1 - Forbidden Mind

*Book #2 - Forbidden Fire

*Book #3 - Forbidden Life

*In-Depth Q&A with Author Kimberly Kinrade

*Extensive Bonus Content (Available ONLY in this Special Edition)

Get the whole trilogy, plus bonus content and save money... even if you already bought Forbidden Mind. This special edition gives readers the best deal with the best content!

Reviews: "The Forbidden Trilogy drew me in right from the very first paragraph and absorbed me all the way to last. In this difficult to put down Omnibus Edition containing all three novels in the series (Forbidden Mind, Forbidden Fire, and Forbidden Life), Kimberly Kinrade creates a truly unique world full of complex characters, each with their own paranormal abilities, secret organizations with hidden agendas, and red-hot romance."

Get your copy of The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition) now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring both books. I love this site! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.