Friday, December 21, 2012

My Cancer My Blessing: New Release Book Sale 12/21

Here's a great deal on a new book by David Adams that shows that even in the worst circumstances, you can still find hope! My Cancer My Blessing is the true story of Adams's shocking diagnosis of brain cancer at age twenty-three and how he made it through the ordeal despite the doctors' predictions. This against-all-odds story is an emotionally-charged roller coster that'll leave you feeling optimistic and inspired! Get your copy now for ONLY 99¢!

Name: My Cancer My Blessing: Inspirational, Miracles, Healing, Faith
Rating: 4.8 stars over 12 reviews
Price: 2.99 0.99
Description: At age twenty-three, David Adams was diagnosed with incurable brain cancer and given fourteen months to live. The following is the true story of the roller-coaster ride he went through in the months and years to come. But through it all, he never stopped trusting in God.

Excerpt from My Cancer My Blessing

Then she continued, this time with a warm smile. “Don’t worry, I called in the neurosurgeon…”

I almost laughed as I was defining neurosurgeon in my mind. Neuro: that means brain. Surgeon: that means... surgery! Okay, so, it’s 11:30 p.m. Saturday night and you called in a neurosurgeon, but don’t worry! Sure, okay! But—on the other hand—if I were to be perfectly honest, I could’ve cared less who was coming in! She could call in the janitor if he could make the pain go away!

Reviews: "A thought provoking tale of a young man's journey into a life he is told, he doesn't have anymore. Imagine going into the ER with a severe head ache, and coming out with incurable brain cancer. This insightful tale tells a story of just that, and gives you some real insight into what it is like. Share David's reflections on family, love, and faith. I guarantee you will be moved, and thankful for all the health and happiness you have in your life."

Get your free copy of My Cancer My Blessing: Inspirational, Miracles, Healing, Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.