Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Brightside: Kindle Book of the Day 12/11

An exciting new author with a flair for suspense and intricate plots, Mark Tullius and his novel Brightside lock you in your seat in a way that's been compared to Stephen King. Whether you want to call it a paranormal thriller or what, this story of an internment camp for telepaths is full of surprises and twists that just won't quit.

Name: Brightside
Rating: 4.3 stars over 31 reviews
Price: 2.99
Description: They call us Thought Thieves, but it's not like we have a choice. All the sick twisted things rolling around in people's heads, we can't help but hear.

That's why they rounded us up, stuck us in this little town. It's to make you feel safe. But they can't keep us here forever.

It's Day 100 and it's all gonna end. One way or another, I'm getting out of Brightside.

If you enjoy dark, fast-paced fiction, Brightside is for you.

Reviews: "My faith has been restored, great story tellers are still alive! Brightside grabbed me from the first page and kept me to the end. Characters were very well developed.I could not stop thinking about them after I finished the book. I have found myself thinking about Thought Thieves  and hoping none are near me and hear my erratic thoughts! Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Stephen King now has a shelf mate in my Kindle!"

Get your copy of Brightside now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.