Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Grimoire Chronicles: Kindle Book of the Day 10/13

Get in the mood for Halloween with the first book in author Sally Dubats's Grimoire Chronicles series, Veil Between Worlds! Life as a witch is full of surprises for Cassie, and her mysterious romance with Trenton is anything but normal. There's no doubt that this book will cast a spell on you!

Name: The Grimoire Chronicles: Veil Between Worlds
Rating: 4.7 stars over 18 reviews
Price: 0.99
Description: Cassie is a Witch. She meets Trenton, a gorgeous guy with an enchanting voice who steals her Lifeforce and then makes her forget he ever existed! Her lost time is a mystery, and Cassie uses witchcraft to remember. Her spell sets in motion a mind-blowing adventure to a mystical dimension where everything is possible, and their forbidden romance blossoms. But who - or what - is Trenton? He hides terrible secrets and is promised to Iris, and Iris seeks her revenge!

To survive, Cassie probes deeply into the Old Ways, witchcraft, and magick! The Witches’ New Year looms and time is running out. Cassie must succeed or be trapped Between Worlds with Trenton -- and Iris -- for Eternity.

Reviews: "I COULDN'T STOP READING IT!!!! It was very detailed, fast paced and all I can say is I cant wait for more. The characters were teens and I know that most who would want to read was pushed towards teens but I told my coven about it and hope they will read it too. There is so much magical things that I (as a High Priestess) had to stop and study more about. I will be on to download the next one as soon as I know it's available!! Bravo Sally, Bravo!!!"

Get your copy of The Grimoire Chronicles: Veil Between Worlds now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.