Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Pursuit of Happiness: Kindle Book of the Day 5/20

I have to admit I have a soft spot for books like these. Author Jennifer O'Neill is an expert and her Best-Selling book The Pursuit of Happiness contains clear, thoughtful suggestions about how to lead a happier life. Quite a worthy goal, isn't it? The book is motivational, inspiring, and full of quality research and anecdotes that help put your life in perspective. Considering how important your happiness is, isn't it worth spending some time reading about it? This is one of those books that could change your life!

Name: The Pursuit of Happiness: 21 Spiritual Rules to Success
Rating: 4.8 stars over 19 reviews
Price: 2.99
Description: What is the most desired thing sought after in life? It is not money, it is not even love, it is happiness! Everyone is searching for happiness. This book is a mini-course outlining 21 spiritual rules to finding success when you are in “The Pursuit of Happiness.”

The book was designed with a specific purpose, as a guide to help you tap into your natural ability to be happy. Everyone has the ability to find happiness in his or her life, yet sometimes you need a road map. “The Pursuit of Happiness” is your spiritual road map. Learn to enjoy the journey!

Reviews: "I enjoyed reading "The Pursuit of Happiness". This book simplifies the path to experiencing true happiness. It describes each spiritual rule in a clear and concise way. If I find myself in a slump or needing motivation, it's a great resource to get me back on track. It really gave me a sense of peace and clarity. Life doesn't have to be crazy, stressful, or fast-paced. The book reminded me that I do have control over my beliefs and actions. I can create & manifest my own beautiful path. I have enjoyed applying these rules! I feel as though I can breathe again. A refreshing read indeed!"

Get your copy of The Pursuit of Happiness: 21 Spiritual Rules to Success now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.