Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Free Kindle Fire Apps and Kindle Books 5/22

Front-Lit Kindles and a 10.1 inch Kindle Fire 2 are expected from July-Sept!
Want one? Sign up for our Kindle Announcements Newsletter!

Though everything below is free at the time of this posting, that can change at any time. Make sure you check the price before you purchase!

Aces 3D Brick Breaker - Games                          Graves' End - Magical Thriller
3.0 stars over 10 reviews                                        5.0 stars over 2 reviews
                     

Tiny Zoo Friends - Games                                       Windigo Soul - Sci-Fi
4.1 stars over 126 reviews                                           4.3 stars over 14 reviews
                      

Calculator Plus - Utility                                            Secret Vow - Romance
4.8 stars over 19 reviews                                        5.0 stars over 2 reviews
                     

2 comments:

  1. I think I signed up to your announcement list several times..LOL.

    I'm not interested in the front-lit Kindle as I think I just prefer having the separate light (I have the one from m-edge.)

    But the 10 inch Fire tablet has my interest. I wonder if they will add a camera? That would be nice.

    Hubby is already grumbling because I have the current Kindle Fire and mentioned the new 10 inch coming out..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. I think duplicates automatically get merged. As for the 10-inch, I think it will definitely have more of the bells and whistles if it's going to take on the iPad. A camera is very likely. Maybe you can give the Fire to your husband and take the new 10 inch! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.