Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Few More Free Kindle Books April 25th

Looking for a laugh? An Embarrassment of Riches is a comedic masterpiece about everything that can go wrong after winning the lottery. Check it out now! 2.99
All books below are free as of the time of posting but can change at any time. Please be sure to check the prices before you click!

StreetCreds - True Crime
4.8 stars over 21 reviews

Description: StreetCreds is a look inside the world of street gangs and the cops that work them. I had worked the street for many years before I entered the Gang Task Force. I entered it with an idea that I could rise to the level of violence of any banger I encountered, a really stupid idea. I wanted to “earn back” the respect of the citizens for the police. I grew up in this city and I worked its streets the best way I knew how. I felt I had first hand understanding of what the citizens were experiencing. The increasing frustration at gang crimes, drive bys, robberies and never feeling safe with your kids in your own neighborhood. I wanted to do what I could to make that fear go away. Once inside the task force the reality was a rude awakening. The task force was poorly managed and staffed by detectives mostly out for themselves. The internal politics made success incredibly difficult and almost impossible. Almost…but not quite. Street Creds is my story. Against the odds, out numbered by gang members and with very few allies in the department and with only the bare minimum of support I achieved what I set out to do. The cost was much higher for me personally than I anticipated.

Get your free copy of StreetCreds!

The Soul Garden - Zombies
5.0 stars over 1 reviews
Description: As punishment for mankind's horrible deeds in Before, infants in the post-apocalyptic Territory of Malm are born soulless. These infants are kept quietly out of sight because of their unusual appearance and unquenchable hunger. Then they are Chosen and called to the Fountain of Souls for their soul implantation. Finally they become completely human.

Soul Implantation Day 3675 starts out like any other day, and follows the paths of six people who are destined to meet in the courtyard of the Fountain of Souls; the lead acolyte for the Office of Souls, an adult soulless who has been biding his time for a soul, the Soul Garden’s caretaker, and the parents of a Chosen with their daughter, who has a destiny far greater than anyone imagined. They bear witness to a soul implantation ceremony that goes terribly awry, and forms the backdrop of the beginning of an epic struggle between good and evil.

Get your free copy of The Soul Garden!

Almost a Bride - Contemporary
4.3 stars over 11 reviews
Description: Dave Currick was everything Matty Brennan wanted for as along as she could remember. Right up until he broke her heart six years ago. Now that she’s returned to Wyoming for good, what she wants more than anything is to save her family’s ranch. Even if that means swallowing her pride and asking Dave to marry her.

Matty’s up to something – Dave knows that much. Just as he knows that Matty needs help, so of course he’ll provide it, just as he has all her life. Doing what’s best for Matty is second nature. Even when it comes to marrying her in name only. Although he can’t resist one hot-blooded kiss after the I-dos.

Maybe – just maybe – his Matty will become more to him than Almost a Bride.

Get your free copy of Almost a Bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.