Thursday, March 15, 2012

Free Kindle Fire Apps and Kindle Books for 3/15

Though everything is free at the time of this posting, that can change at any time. Make sure you check the price before you purchase!

Pocket Penguins - Wildlife                     The Banshee and the Linebacker - Romance
4.4 stars over 33 reviews                                           4.7 stars over 13 reviews
                     

Marv the Miner 2 - Games                                       Marry Me, Maddie - Romance
3.7 stars over 3 reviews                                           4.9 stars over 11 reviews
                      

Blots - Game (like Checkers)                                 The Ninth District - Thriller
4.7 stars over 51 reviews                                        4.4 stars over 31 reviews
                     

6 comments:

  1. Amazon says the Roku app is not compatible with the Kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried to purchase it too for my Kindle Fire and got the same message!! Grrrrr.

      Delete
  2. Just tried to get the Roku App for my Kindle Fire and it says it is NOT a compatible device... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have to have a Roku box to use that app!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Roku app isn't compatible with the Kindle Fire, apparently it is with other Androids though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments everyone, and I'm really sorry. I specifically asked Roku if the app they were coming out with would work for the Kindle Fire, and they sent me the link to this one. I should've tried it myself, but it looks like taking their word for it was a mistake. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.