Friday, March 30, 2012

3 More Free Books for March 30th

The bestselling mega-hit thriller No Good Deed is ready to take you on a ride you won't forget! The Feds are coming for a man who correctly predicted the future, but they may very well reel you in too!  2.99
All books below are free as of the time of posting but can change at any time. Please be sure to check the prices before you click!

A Season of Eden - Romance
4.1 stars over 49 reviews

Description: He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible. I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please." "You're going to get me in trouble," he said.

Get your free copy of A Season of Eden!

Breaking an Empire - Fantasy
3.8 stars over 5 reviews
Description: The Four Part Land is rocked by war, as a subjugated kingdom rebels against its overlord. Born of murder most foul, violence sweeps across the land, and national pride is marshalled into two competing hosts of citizens and soldiers alike. One army seeks to bury the rebellion, while the other strives to save it, and both will commit unthinkable acts of war in the name of the greater good.

This vicious conflict is seen through the eyes of a single squad of soldiers, veterans fighting for friendship, family, and for the country they call home. Together at the end of a long career, it is their last campaign, and doubtful that all will live to see the end.

Set four hundred years before the events of Tarranau, this twenty-five thousand word novella sets the stage for the conflicts of Tarranau and Chloddio with fast-paced action and brutal combat.

Get your free copy of Breaking an Empire!

Kendra Kandlestar and the Box of Whispers - YA
4.9 stars over 47 reviews
Description: She's not your average crime fighter!

Ivy Malone has a curiosity that sometimes gets her into trouble, and it's only aggravated by her discovery that she can easily escape the public eye. So when vandals romp through the local cemetery, she takes advantage of her newfound anonymity and its unforeseen advantages as she launches her own unofficial investigation.

Despite her oddball humor and unconventional snooping, Ivy soon becomes discouraged by her failure to turn up any solid clues. And after Ivy witnesses something ominous and unexplained, she can't resist putting her investigative powers to work again. Even the authorities' attempts to keep Ivy out of danger and her nosy neighbor's match-making schemes can't slow her down. But will the determination that fuels this persistent, quirky sleuth threaten her very safety?

Get your free copy of Kendra Kandlestar and the Box of Whispers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.