Thursday, March 29, 2012

3 Free Kindle Books for 3/29

A fantasy series of the highest caliber, The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus is 3 novels in 1 that should easily keep you entertained until Game of Thrones season 2 starts!  2.99
All books below are free as of the time of posting but can change at any time. Please be sure to check the prices before you click!

Sealed Correspondence - Suspense
4.8 stars over 12 reviews

Description: For two hundred and twenty four years an eighteenth century desk has remained hidden in an attic southeast of London, England—that is, until now!

Despised shipping tycoon, Enrico Brosconni, is a mogul with an obsession, exceptionally rare antiques.
Christina Sheppard is a world renowned dealer out of Manhattan. Her photographic memory is as legendary as her ability to unlock the cleverly crafted compartments of the world’s greatest works.
And famed historian, Randolph Hancock, is about to make an incredulous claim: there are secret documents hidden inside the centuries old desk.
What all three have in common is a priceless antique, and the fact, that, their lives are about to change—forever!

Sealed Correspondence: a centuries old secret that could plunge an already disgruntled nation into chaos.

Get your free copy of Sealed Correspondence!

Out of Time - Romance
4.2 stars over 67 reviews
Description: Kathleen Findlay is married to a cad, her mother is driving her crazy and her life is falling apart. Then her uncle dies, leaving her the family’s Revolutionary-era home and, she believes, an escape from her chaotic marriage. But one afternoon, while searching for a rake, she discovers a man in her garden shed — and a free fall through the centuries.

As her life spins wildly out of control, Kathleen finds her heart and in the process, her own place in time.

Get your free copy of Out of Time!


Invisible - Mystery
3.9 stars over 381 reviews
Description: She's not your average crime fighter!

Ivy Malone has a curiosity that sometimes gets her into trouble, and it's only aggravated by her discovery that she can easily escape the public eye. So when vandals romp through the local cemetery, she takes advantage of her newfound anonymity and its unforeseen advantages as she launches her own unofficial investigation.

Despite her oddball humor and unconventional snooping, Ivy soon becomes discouraged by her failure to turn up any solid clues. And after Ivy witnesses something ominous and unexplained, she can't resist putting her investigative powers to work again. Even the authorities' attempts to keep Ivy out of danger and her nosy neighbor's match-making schemes can't slow her down. But will the determination that fuels this persistent, quirky sleuth threaten her very safety?

Get your free copy of Invisible!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Crap! My Fire updated, and now ALL my books are on my Fire, even the ones I had on my other Kindle and archived off because I had read them. Now I have a job ahead of me trying to figure out which have been read and which have not. We are talking HUNDREDS of books here! PLEASE Amazon! I desperately need to be able to organize my books! I love my Kindle Fire, but I may have to stop recommending it to others who have a lot of books. If nothing else, let me remove the archived ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, that is a problem. I haven't really heard of that happening to anyone else either. It might be worth calling customer service to see if they can figure out what's going on, because I'm confused why the device would download every book you had in your archives. Sorry for the trouble!

      Delete
    2. I agree that book management could be worlds better on the Kindle Fire. As for your problem, I know that you can view books on the Kindle Fire as a list, and it should display an easy to see percentage of completion, at which time you could remove the book from the Kindle Fire. I know this might not be ideal or the easiest thing, but perhaps it would help to sort through the books you have read?

      Delete
    3. John, thanks for the tip. I just checked the list view, and the archived ones do not show percentage read, they just show as downloadable. I will try to download them and see what they show for percentage. Amazon really needs to kick it into gear and let us get organized!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I need to remove my read books as well. It's hard to figure out what I have read and not read sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for confirming the problem. We really wish there was a way to better organize books too. Sorry for the trouble!

      Delete
  3. I have the Kindle app on my laptop, and have a file there for books that I've read. As long as I remember to switch them to that file after I've read them, it works for me. I do wish there was a way to make files on the Kindle Fire, tho.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.