Friday, February 17, 2012

Single Edged Blades: Today's Kindle Book of the Day 2/17

Still feeling the sting after a less-than-perfect Valentine's Day? It's time to start putting your emotions to your advantage with this devilish collection of stories from author Deanna Roy. Everyone knows disappointment, frustration, or even betrayal at some point in their lives, and these stories give you a little bit of innocent revenge. Do yourself a favor and check out this intriguing collection now!

Name: Single Edged Blades: 7 Stories for a Broken and Angry Heart
Rating: 5.0 stars over 3 reviews
Price: 0.99
Description: NOT handling your breakup or divorce with dignity and grace? This collection of short stories was written just for you.

Ranging from hilarious to harrowing, each of these seven stories has a song playlist to set the mood for characters who are bitter, tormented, or just plain pissed off.

An extensive list of songs themed by misery, rage, or revenge also appears at the end of the collection to provide the perfect soundtrack for your bad breakup or anti-Valentine’s Day.

Lending is enabled so you can pass your collection on to the friend who needs it next.

Reviews: "I'm not sure exactly why I chose to read this book. I'm not in a bad relationship, my only bad breakup happened over 20 years ago. But something about this collection drew me in. The characters are so real. I understood what they were going through and felt myself right there in the middle of their stories. For me, the hallmark of a great book is that it leaves me wanting more. And with each of these stories I wanted more. Ms. Roy is a fantastic writer!"

Get your copy of Single Edged Blades: 7 Stories for a Broken and Angry Heart now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.