Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Initiation: Today's Kindle Book of the Day 1/31

After featuring her book Portal last week, we're very pleased to be showing off Imogen Rose's latest release today. If Portal and Initiation were twin sisters, Initiation would be the rebellious one that gets all of the attention. With an astoundingly perfect rating over 16 reviews and a recommendation for readers age 16 and older, this book presents a startling depiction of school life in a paranormal world that fans of books like Divergent will find themselves unable to escape from. Pick up the book, take a deep breath, and dive in!

Name: INITIATION (Bonfire Academy Book One)
Rating: 5.0 stars over 16 reviews
Price: 3.99
Description: Welcome to Bonfire Academy!

Set in the foothills of the alpine mountains in St.Moritz, this exclusive private school caters to a special kind of student. Enter at your own risk... but if you are human, you may not want to enter at all.

Reviews: "From the very first chapter, no, scratch that, from the very first page I was hooked! The minute I sat down I read nonstop until about two hundred and seventy pages when I fell asleep, exhausted. The very next morning I picked it back up and started reading until I finished the book.

I love Cordelia and Jagger. I love the idea of them and the relationship that they have. However, if you read the first chapter, you know that Cordelia is taken by Quinn. Right of the bat there's a love triangle, and we all know how me we love and loathe love triangles. However, I must admit, because this is a school for the paranormal, this love triangle was very interesting and frustrating all at the same time. "

Get your copy of INITIATION (Bonfire Academy Book One) now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.